Meat & Three Cheese Lasagne
A classic. This Lasagna features 3 cheeses - ricotta, Provolone, and parmesan - combined with Chef AK's house-made beef & pork bolognese.
- Thaw completely, overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove lid and place lasagne tray onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- (Optional) Broil on high for 3-5 minutes to caramelize the top of the lasagne.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with your desired sides
Recommended Sides (not included): Green Salad, Caesar Salad, Garlic bread
Ingredients: Pasta (durum wheat, semolina), bolognese (beef, pork, tomato, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, tomato paste, red wine, milk, red wine vinegar, herbs, spices) Ricotta, milk, Provolone, Parmesan, flour, egg, spinach, salt, pepper.