Hungarian Goulash Biscuit Bake
Spicy paprika braised beef with onions and smoked mushrooms topped with a buttermilk biscuit crust.
Biscuit (flour, buttermilk, butter, salt, baking powder), beef chuck, onion, mushrooms, bacon, white wine, beef stock, tomato paste, red pepper paste, garlic, spices.
- Thaw completely, overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove lid and place goulash tray onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with your desired sides
Recommended Sides (not included): Green salad, steamed green beans, egg noodles