Chicken Pot Pie with Duck Gravy
TIME@Home Frozen Entrees
A rich and delicious puff pastry package of goodness, filled with pulled chicken, potatoes, and vegetables.
Puff pastry (flour, milk, butter, salt), chicken, potato, onion, carrot, celery, peas, corn, garlic, milk, butter, flour, chicken stock, mustard, herbs, spices.
- Thaw completely, overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove lid and place pot pie tray onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- (Optional) Broil on high for 5 minutes to caramelize the top of the pot pie.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with your desired sides
Recommended sides (not included): Green salad, steamed green beans, rolls & butter