Moroccan Shepherd’s Pie
A savoury spiced twist on a traditional comfort dish with minced lamb & pork, topped with a sweet potato mash.
Mashed sweet potato (sweet potato, potato, cream, butter, parsley, spices), ground lamb, ground pork, onion, garlic, beef stock, raisins, fig, red wine, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, mint, spices
- Thaw completely, overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove lid and place shepherd's pie tray onto a sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with your desired sides
Recommended sides (not included): Green salad, steamed green beans, roll & butter